You Are My Everythink

This goes out to someone that was once the most important person in my life.
I didn't realize it at the time.
I can't forgive my self for this way.
I treated you so.
I don't really expect your either.
It's just....I dont even know ''' just listen'''
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT.
The one that i need. The one that i gotta have just to succeed.

When i first saw you. I know it was to read.
I am sorry about the pain i made you feel.
If you loved me as much, as you said you did, then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit. 
NOW You pushed me away like you never even know me.

I LOVED YOU with my heart, really and truly.
I dont know how i could do you so wrong.
You were everything and i really miss you.
Your name is forever planted in my brain.
We hit it off, i knew it was real.

But now i can't take all the pain, that i feel. Reach in your heart,
I know i'm still there.
I dont wanna hear that you no longer care.

REMEMBER ..... LAST TIMES ???.
I didn't think you would ever do me like this.
I didn't think you wanna me depressed.
I thought you did be there for me.
This i confess.
Now i'm nothing to you, you are with another guy.

I TRIED.......I TRIED........I TRIED ........
And I'm trying now on the inside it feels like i'm dying.
And I miss You.
I just thought we were meant to be together.

I guess now, we will never know the only thing
I want is for you to be happy.
Whether it be with me or without me.
I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY.

Sundul

Artikel Terkait



Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar: