I Want DSLR Cameras

I Want DSLR Cameras
SLR Camera
Hallo dear
My name is Slamet Sanyoto

I live in a village on the slopes of the mountain Bancak. A distance of about 10 kilometers from the small town of Magetan.
I have a hobby of photographing. Many portraits that I have produced, I keep it in my blog. It's not good, because I take pictures just by using camera phones and digital cameras are just plain 8 MP.

I want to produce a better picture. But that seems impossible because I think the ability of the camera that I have it's been very maximum. All that could possibly happen if I did a photo shoot with the camera better, such as DSLR cameras. I want to buy a good camera. But I do not have the ability to buy it.

For those of you who could read this, and feel sympathy with what is going on with me, I hope you can help me.

Please help me. If you have a camera that is still good and is not used anymore, if you are willing to provide a free camera for me.

If you wish, you can send to my address below:

Name : Slamet Sanyoto
Address : Rt. 01 Rw. 01 Desa Sundul, Kecamatan Parang, Kabupaten Magetan, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Pos code : 63 371

Thank you for your sympathy to me

As consideration I enclose some photos post links from pages that I've earned in my blog Sundul Langit
Page :
Thank You
Sundul Magetan, January 27, 2013

Slamet Sanyoto

Sundul

Artikel Terkait



Comments
3 Comments

3 komentar:

Campoeng Cmoneng said...

Selamat berkarya sahabat........

Campoeng Cmoneng said...

Selamat berkarya sahabat........

Unknown said...

Selamat sore sahabatku..
Lama tak silaturrahmi ke sini..
salam silaturrahmi sahabatku.. :)